Observe | Understand | Respond

Monday, May 22, 2017

Prologue



Prologue

The future enters into us long before it happens. ~ Rainier Maria Rilke


The Last Time I Remember Seeing Him
Im standing atop a concrete wall. My tiny bare toes curled over the edge. Looking across a paved lot. The air was luminescent, glowing with light. Just like it always is when the light beings visit me.
Im wearing a flannel granny gown with a ruffle trim that comes to just above my ankles. It, too, is glowing. When the light beings visit every thing glows.
This is why I call them light beings. Because when they come for me, every thing reflects light. Even the air.
Im in my pajamas because it’s sometime in the middle of the night.
The light being standing next to me is very tall. As I look to my left, I can see his knees and his pale light glowing skin. He wears a robe that comes to just above his knees.
He is holding my hand to ensure I dont fall off the edge of the concrete wall. He is so tall he has to bend downward toward me because my arms will not reach high enough to hold his hand otherwise.
This will be the last time I see’ him. Its a sort of good-bye visit.
He wants me to remember something.
It is very important to him that I remember what he is telling me.
He is pointing across the lot to a white neon-like sign. Bright white. Radiant.
For the longest time, this is all I can remember from this visit.
~ ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~

No comments: