Observe | Understand | Respond

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Mockingbird Media

I have a confession to make.  

Last year I didn't follow the election much.

I had a lot on my plate and really didn't feel supportive of either of the main candidates.  I thought the election was already rigged in Hillary Clinton's favor.  And therefore, not much our votes would do. 

I figured that whoever won the election won.  And I would deal with the fallout of it, once it happened.  And kept my nose to the grindstone of several projects I was working on during that time.  I completely missed all the hate-fest of the election cycle.  And was probably much happier for it, too.

I knew a lot of people who were going to vote for Trump.  And I understood their reasoning.  But I didn't feel good enough about Trump to support him with a vote.
Come election day, I didn't vote for anyone on the ballot for President.  Even though this was tantamount to throwing my vote away, I decided to write in Rand Paul.  He wasn't even qualified.

Rand Paul ran on the platform of Audit the Fed.  And I feel very strongly that we cannot truly address the hi-jacking of our government if we do not take a serious look the Federal Reserve.  And all the central banks for that matter.

I wanted to put it out there in the universe in some way, to take that stand. Let's reign in the whole central bank control system. 

A few days after the election, we were contacted by a family member asking us for help with their daughter. ...

No comments: